Chiropractic; it is a supportive field of practice which is concerned with biomechanical disorders of muscle, spine and skeletal system and its problems on the nervous system. The treatment with Chiropractic aims to improve the protection and health of the body. The most important principle of chiropractic treatment is to increase the functional capacity of the patient and contribute to life activity and quality.
To summarize the basic hypothesis of modern chiropractic;
- There is a functional relationship between the spine and the health of the organism provided by the nervous system.
- Mechanical disorders of the spine have an adverse effect on the organism’s functions.
- Correction of functional disorders of the spine by manual applications to the spine
improves disease or improves health.
Conditions for which Chiropractic may be applied:
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain
- Headache from a chronic cervical region
- Pain associated with sudden flexion-extension stresses
- Early conservative treatment of lumbar spine stenosis
- Early conservative treatment of lumbar vertebrae and cervical disc hernias
- Acute and chronic soft tissue strains
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Occupational and sport related recreational musculoskeletal injuries
- Osteoarthritis of the geriatric age group. musculoskeletal problems
- Mechanical facet joint-induced, biomechanical dysfunctions
- Pain in the coccyx
- Postural Scoliosis
- Nerve root irritations with no progressive motor deficit and no caudaequinesendroma
- Shoulder, sacroiliac joint, temporamandibular joint, hip, knee, hand, foot joint dysfunctions
Uzun zamandır vücudumda hissetmedim mutluluğu ve rahatlama için çok teşekkür ederim.terapi gerçekten çok başarılı
Rahatsızlığım hakkında yaptığı muayene ve tedavi için Erdem Hocaya geldim. Muayene ve tedavi hakkında iyi ki gelmişim dediğim tek klinik oldu çok teşekkür ediyorum…